TUFF SHELL M (PC 2149) is a dry shake, metallic floor hardener with cleaned and graded, non-oxidizing metallic aggregate in a high strength cementations binder, designed to be incorporated into fresh concrete slabs. It provides a dense, tough surface capable of withstanding the abrasion and impact loading seen by floors slabs of numerous industrial and manufacturing facilities. TUFF SHELL M has been specially formulated with a non-rusting aggregate for increased abrasion resistance in areas subject to frequent moisture or water exposure. It can also be mixed in a mortar consistency and placed along joints to provide shoulder reinforcement.
AREA OF APPLICATION :
• Industrial Floors
• Processing Plants like fertilizer/ Petrochemical units
• Vehicle maintenance shops
• Loading Docks
• Main, High Traffic Aisle ways/ Gangways
• Machine Shops
• Breweries & Bottling plants
• Joint shoulders reinforcement.