SUPREME EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Terpolymer Membrane) (PC 1161) Synthetic Rubber based prefabricated membrane is the most ideal and durable solution specially designed to protect any reinforced concrete structure above or below ground level. It is an ideal solution for low slope buildings. It used for waterproofing and lining of ceilings and underground concrete structures. It’s two primary ingredients, ethylene and propylene, are derived from oil and natural gas. Primarily these sheets are resistant to water, ozone, UV and weathering.
AREA OF APPLICATION :
• Large commercial roofs of concrete, wood, asbestos and metal sheets
• Terrace Gardens
• Basements, Foundations and Podium slab coverings
• Lakes, ponds, reservoirs, canal and tunnel linings
• Swimming pools and fishpond liners
• Rooftops of storage silos