SUPER STRIP (PC 2162) consists of a modified flexible polyolefin waterproofing tape with advanced adhesion using two part epoxy adhesive - SHELL BOND EP103. It is a high performance joint sealing system for construction, expansion and connection joints as well as for cracks. When fixed to the joint, it allows irregular and high movement in more than one direction, while maintaining a high quality seal thereby bridging cracks ranging from 5mm to 10mm.
AREA OF APPLICATION :
• Tunnels and culverts
• Hydroelectric power plants
• Substructure and road works
• Water retaining structures and drinking water reservoirs
• Around iron, steel and concrete pipes
• Joints with extreme movement
• Building sections where varying settlement is expected
• Repair /reinstatement of leaking joints sealing systems such as waterbars
• Sealing structural joints in facades and in flat covering areas
• Sealing joints in hydrolic works such as channels, basins, drains, pipe works, etc.