SUPER MULSION PATCHFILL (PC 1186) is a superior grade cold applied bitumen specifically formulated for patch filling and pothole repairing and to provide permanent remedy to premature failure of flexible pavements by enhancing the adhesion of aggregates and ensuring long life of all types of asphalted pavements. It is more popular due to its ability to absorb on to a wider range of mineral aggregates. We use AZKO NOBEL emulsifiers, which are one of the world's best ranges of emulsifiers to provide manufacturing consistency and finest quality emulsions. We manufacture high quality Road emulsions and are CRRI; New Delhi licensee for manufacturing of patch-fill machines for quality and fast repair of potholes with our product SUPER MULSION PATCHFILL required by Municipal Corporation and State and National Highway.
AREA OF APPLICATION :
• When used as a prime coat it forms a waterproofing membrane that prevents percolation of water even when the bitumen cracks
• Using SUPER MULSION PATCHFILLas a tack coat provides enhanced life to the structure
• Can be used as a permanent trench patch if proper installation procedures are followed to fill utility cuts
• Ideal for use to permanently repair potholes, utility cuts, overlays and edge repair in asphalt and concrete
• Ideally used as an all weather binder with versatile uses for highways as well as for peripheral road carpeting and maintenance
• Efficient for site ready mixes and surface recycling