SHELLCURE 141R (PC 2176) is a resin based membrane-forming liquid suitable for curing newly placed or freshly deshuttered concrete. The resultant film retains sufficient moisture in the concrete to ensure full hydration of the cement, essential for optimum strength development. The cured concrete is typically harder and exhibits a dust free surface with a reduced incidence of drying shrinkage cracks. Additionally, the membrane acts as a primer system for many subsequent surface finishes.
SHELLCURE 141R is available as a white liquid and aluminium finished having solar reflective version.
AREA OF APPLICATION:
• Suitable for use on all concrete surfaces
• In high-rise construction to eliminate the requirement for water
• Areas directly exposed to sunlight, heavy wind and other environmental influences
• Roof decks, retaining wall, flats, etc.
• Prestressed structures
• Airport, runways, motor ways and highways
• Precast piles and other precast structures