SHELLCRETE SBR LATEX (PC 2114) is a single component speciality Styrene Butadiene Latex synthetic rubber emulsion which can be used in cementitious formulation for repair of mortar, damaged concrete, flooring, bonding and waterproofing and other concrete modification purposes. It improves elasticity, flexibility, tensile strength of cement and reduces cracking there by making the mortar waterproof and reducing susceptibility to acids and gases, salt penetration etc. It reduces viscosity of cement injection grout and improves bond cured injected material with substrates.
AREAOF APPLICATION :
• SHELLCRETE SBR is used for modification of hydraulic binders in common applications like repair mortar, flooring, rendering, bonding, mineral sealing slurries and as cement based adhesives
• For waterproofing of roof slabs, sunken slabs, basements, water tanks, sunshades etc in combination with cement
• As a bonding agent for used in repair and plastering
• For making polymer mortar for repairs etc
• Treatment for leaching and salt penetration
• Multipurpose mortar admixture for injection grouts