SHELL OXY 2K (PC 2126) is a two component water based waterproofing compound. It consists of a base compound i.e. epoxy resin and a curing agent which can be further thinned down by water after the process of mixing. It possesses all the attributes of normal solvent based epoxy compositions such as excellent water and chemical resistance, adhesion, hardness, toughness and mechanical strength with an added advantage of ability to be applied on damp surfaces. SHELL OXY 2K is does not contain any kind of solvents and hence is free from all health hazards to the applicator. It is completely safe, consentient and economical to apply.
AREA OF APPLICATION :
• Cement-concrete water storage tanks
• Damp walls (interior / Exterior )
• As a primer before painting (interior / Exterior )
• Toilet and kitchen walls.
• Coating on walls of breweries and food processing industries.
• As a primer before application of sterile coatings in food and drug industries
• As a putty with OPC-white cement to fill the fine cracks of external walls
• Hatcheries and Aqua farms