Shell Grout GP (PC 2143) is a non-shrink high flow grout specially designed for use where high strength, high fluidity and dynamic load stability is required. It is formulated as a natural aggregate system comprising hydraulic setting binders, selected aggregates and expansion control additives that need only addition of the requisite quantity of water at site. It is designed to provide consistency and exacting performance in critical grouting operations like grouting of machinery and equipment and other project applications.
AREAOF APPLICATION :
• Heavy machineries and equipments foundation.
• Ball Mills in cement plants.
• Bridge bearing pad and structural columns in pre-cast crane rail construction grouting.
• Petro chemical and fertilizer units.
• Boiler foundation and turbine generator bearing plates.
• Anchor bolts and bars
• Cavities, gaps, recesses and anchorage.
• DG sets Base foundation and French posts.