SHELL CRETE AP (PC 2108) is a single component, water based, acrylic co-polymer liquid with high solid content. When mixed with cement, it combats the shortcomings of cement and enhances the vital quality of concrete like bonding, flexural, compressive, impact strength and makes it an excellent choice for use in new as well as old renovation work. It also improves the thin section frigidity of cement by forming a full strength waterproof seal in the form of monolithic uniform membrane which also protects it from UV rays and ageing.
AREAOF APPLICATION :
• Additive with cement for waterproofing of roofs, walls, water storage tanks, toilets, swimming pools, kitchen, sewers, channels, planters etc.
• Additive to cement mortar for repairing of spalled concrete, floor, columns, beams, canopy, slab and sealing and repair of asbestos panels, pipes and surfaces.
• Repair mortar for precast structural concrete members, toppings, patches, cracks etc.
• Bonding coat for old to new concrete and masonry plaster
• Priming of reinforcement steel
• Durable finishing of exterior walls
• Surface treatment, protection, waterproofing and repairing of concrete and masonry