INSUSHIELD PLUS (PC 2127) is a single component, solvent based universal thermal insulating water resistant structural protective system. It is an innovation of third generation advanced polymer technology - a linear alphatic acrylic polymer based formulation. It is formulated and manufactured in a sophisticated process by using, polymer, plasticizers, combination of light fast and weather durable colored pigment, properly graded selective reinforcing filler, European thermal nonconductive micro cell material and wide range of performance additives. On application it forms a waterproof, thermal nonconductive flexible membrane in the form of uniform monolithic weather coat. Weather protects the structure from ultraviolet and infra red rays. It reflects the heat as well as does not allow the heat and cold flux transmission. It saves air conditioning and power energy cost upto 30% and structure maintenance cost. It is an universal system suitable on almost all building materials i.e. concrete, metal, wood, asbestos ceramic etc. Its performance is much more effective than that of conventional systems available in the market.
AREA OF APPLICATION :
• Building roof and exterior walls
• Industrial structure roofs, walls i.e. concrete slab roof
• Asbestos sheet roof, tin sheet roof, fibre glass sheet
• Polyester coated sheet etc.
• Electronic exchange building roof and walls
• Hospital building roof and walls
• Buses and railway and coach roofs
• Petrol pump room roofs and petrol storage tanks